In light of the impact of COVID-19 with school closures and disruption to learning, we want to do our bit to help and will be granting free access to our school blogging platform for any affected schools, that don’t currently have blogs with us, until at least the end of June.
Blogs can help schools during this time in a variety of different ways, including:
- Communicating with parents and pupils to set work and tasks
- Allow open communication between school and home in the form of comments
- Reassure parents they’re not alone and allow them to communicate easily with class teachers if they need to
- Allow pupils and parents to show what they’ve been doing at home
- Give students something new and exciting to engage in
- Continue relationships with other schools you may already work with through the use of blogging and commenting
- Further learning on the subject of eSafety
If you would like to start using PrimaryBlogger, please complete our usual sign-up form here. Please note you will not be invoiced until at least July, and only if you confirm you would like to keep your blog(s) and start a paid subscription.
We hope we can help schools and their parents/pupils via our small part of offering another method of communication and learning during this tough time. Please spread the word so we can reach relevant schools.
After the free period, we will contact any school that has created a blog during this time to ask if you would like to continue you with your blog(s) and start a paid subscription, yearly pricing can be seen here. If you no longer wish to continue with the blog(s); the blog will be removed and the content will no longer be accessible. This offer is limited to six blogs per school and new customers only.