At long last we have released our new and updated version of Classdroid and introduce to the world Classdroid Pro!
For those unfamiliar with Classdroid it is an Android app designed to work with PrimaryBlogger (or any WordPress blog) to allow teachers to instantly photograph pupil’s work, grade it and up it directly to the blog.
The most noticeable update to Classdroid is that it has been given a face lift and an improved lay out which now includes video tutorials and the ability to send feedback about your experience directly to us (both positive and negative, we aim to please and appreciate any feedback).
Along with these cosmetic improvements many bug fixes have been implemented such as issues with resizing of images and posts failing to upload.
Classdroid Pro extends the functionality of the free version of Classdroid and enables advanced features such as:
– Ability to Group Pupils
– Attribute Work To More Than 3 Pupils (No Limit)
– Mutliple Grading Schemes (0-5 Stars, UK KS 1-3 Levels, UK EYFS)
– Record Video and/or Audio
– Upload Media Recorded On The Device Outside Of Classdroid Pro
– Use Proxy Settings Read more »