PrimaryBlogger comes with many safety features to protect its users or just create private barriers.
We moderate all posts and remove any inappropriate content, there’s spam protection for comments and we also allow users to make their blogs private if they so wish.
To make your blog private you can visit Dashboard > Settings > Reading and choose from one of the following options:
- Allow search engines to index this site.
- Ask search engines not to index this site.
- I would like my blog to be visible only to registered users of PrimaryBlogger.
- I would like my blog to be visible only to registered users I add to “Your Blog Name”.
- I would like “Your Blog Name” to be visible only to Admins.
You can also password your blog using the Private Blog plugin from Dashboard > Plugins > Private Blog > Activate.
You’ll notice a “Report Inappropriate Blog/Post/Comment” link under each of the relevant items allowing users to report any bad content. If you are letting pupils write on a class blog it is recommended that you make them contributors so they can’t actually publish a post, only write it and save it for an administrator to publish after validation.
Spam protection is enabled by default, but for an added layer of security or if you’re having spam problems, please activate the Anti Spam plugin.